Using a right handed mouse only, I get pain in my shoulder after working with it for some hours. I used to plug the mouse from right to left; meanwhile I have two mice connected to my PC.
Unfortunately this leaves me with going to the control panel of Windows for switching the mouse buttons. I also need to adjust the sensitivity, because for some reason the sensitivity is not the same. I guess this is due to the mice being from different vendors or having different resolution (DPI).
As you can imagine I'd like to
- configure different settings for each mouse at the same time
or, if that's not possible
- switch between mice more easily, ideally with a single click
The tool needs to
- run on Windows 7 SP1 (or higher if possible), x64
- cost less than 20 USD, gratis preferred of course
- work with standard USB mouse, Microsoft drivers, no vendor specific software installed