I'm trying to remotely connect to my Raspberry Pi 5 from an M1 Mac laptop.
The officially recommended client is Tiger VNC Viewer, which connects fine, but can't rescale the display at all. This is a problem for a device that outputs 4K resolution viewing on a laptop screen.
- Chicken of the VNC hasn't been updated for years and doesn't work on M1 macs.
- Remote Ripple doesn't connect to the Pi - gives an error
- MacOS's built-in Screen Sharing app won't connect - says "unable to communicate"
- Screens for mac (demo version) failed to connect.
- RealVNC Viewer works, and scales, but is incredibly slow.
I'd prefer free, but willing to pay if necessary. What's my best option?