I have a CSV list of products:
Code Product 00001 Spoon 00002 Knife
During a trade fair, these products are exposed, with barcodes on stickers. Each customer tells me what products they want. I write down the customer's details (name & address) and what they want (product code & quantity).
I would like an Android app to do the same thing:
- For each product the customer wants:
- I scan the barcode of the product.
- The app shows the product's name, for instance
Spoon. The name is taken from the CSV file. It is important because mislabeling sometimes happens.
- I enter a quantity, for instance 500.
- I take a picture of the customer's business card, or I write their name & address manually.
- The app saves the customer's details and their orders.
- In the evening I can export all of the data as CSV file(s).
- Must work offline. Internet is mostly unavailable in such fairs because of the crowd and infrastructure uncertainties.
- Must be able to export the whole data as CSV or Excel.
- Other workflows might be acceptable, but it must allow entering all of the information above within a minute, so there is no much time to waste with extra information entry or extra steps.
- The cheaper the better, ideally open source.