We are planning to implement a coding (programming) platform and below are the requirements:
- There will be three sets or levels of questions (Easy, Medium, Hard).
- When creating a test or contest, it should be pickup two from easy, two from medium and two from hard randomly.
- There should be time limit for every test or contest.
- There should be an option to give optional test cases (which will be shown along with question) and score giving test cases.
- For any question, a user can submit the answer in any one of the supported programming languages (we are planning to target Python, C, C++ and Java).
We are able to achieve everything with Moodle Quiz and CodeRunner plugins, except that we are able to give only one programming language option to the user to submit a question.
Is there any open source alternative solution for that which supports our requirements?