I have an email delivered to a specific inbox which contains a number of fields I need to scrape.
The fields will be subsequently fed into a workflow system.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org To: email@example.com Subject: New starter notification Message: Name: John Smith Start Date: 01/12/2016 End Date: 31/12/2016 ..
Is there software which could automatically listen to or poll the email account for new emails, and extract these fields (
31/12/2016) or dump the entire email into a text file for further scraping?
Alternatively, a workflow system which can interpret emails out of the box.
- The format of the email is fixed.
- Email server is Exchange Server 2013.
- The mail server isn't IMAP enabled :(
- The system sending the email does not provide an API or web service to extract the information.
- Preferably this should run on Windows Server 2016.
- Price would depend on what else the software can do. We are looking at a full-fledged workflow tool, such as Alfresco/Anypoint, but I'm not sure how email input will feed in.