I am looking for a C++ IDE for Linux with the following features (with this order of priority):
- Can run on Linux
- Open source, or, at least free.
- Easy and powerful refactoring & code suggestion tools, similar to IntelliJ Idea
- Supports cross-compilation to Windows (and preferably Mac) from Linux
- Supports 3rd party libraries (ie. Boost, QT (a GUI builder is not necessary), OpenGl)
- Has a dark theme that isn't ugly
As you may guess, JetBrains' CLion would be perfect. The issue with CLion is that I can't justify spending the money to buy it when an IDE like Code Blocks will get the job done well enough. I am, more or less, looking for an open source Linux compatible alternative to CLion. I am unsure if such a thing exists.