I have an Alfresco (documents repository) which is growing very big (terabytes) as more documents get added everyday, and I would like to know in what folders are the big documents, as a basis for decided what should be done (bigger disk? removals of unneeded documents? new policies about document upload?)
Is there a tool that allow one to get a good view of where space is used in Alfresco?
Maybe something like Baobab in Ubuntu filesystems:
- Crawls the whole repository, no need to run actions for each folder
- No need to modify Alfresco server-side
- Bonus if compatible with any CMIS server, not just Alfresco
- Bonus for either graphical representation, or data that can be easily copy-pasted into a spreadsheet program.
- No problem if it takes a lot of time to calculate.
Note: Alfresco stores files as blobs with a different structure, so usual file system analysis tools are not a solution.