I'm looking to visualize a tree graph for my website/tool.
- support for modern browsers
- ideally free / one-time license payment
I'm working on a tool for a game, in which you produce resources from other resources using machines. Each machine can have a different speed and only produce some products, each product can be produced by one or more recipes, that can differ in speed, requirements for the recipe, etc. I'm doing a visualization of the whole production chain with calculating how many buildings/power does player need, etc.
I want the player to be able to dynamically add products, build the whole chain himself (while choosing recipes, buildings, etc.) and then save it in a browser/locally to have it available for later.
- possibility to drag and drop nodes
- grid-like snapping (or at least initial generation of nodes in a grid)
- HTML content in nodes (I need a selectbox, some checkboxes, buttons, and some text/images, also the content will change over time) - this is the biggest limitation from what I've seen and googled
- ability to easily add/remove or show/hide nodes in the graph
- tooltips on edges (ideally image+text, but only text is sufficient as well)
- nice event system for handling clicking on nodes and html content inside
- export/import of the whole thing (ideally json), so that I can reconstruct the graph later
- save the whole thing as image/pdf
- node can have border or without border and background (e.g. I want a node that's just html button)
- works well with Angular/AngularJS