I’m looking for an application that:
- enables macOS to stream audio to an iOS device (like an iPhone or iPad)
- doesn’t require more than two clicks to enable/disable.
- does the jobs above and otherwise gets out of my way.
I am aware of Rogue Amoebas Airfoil, but it does not meet:
- the second requirement because of its demand to specify the app the audio output shall be streamed from.
- the third requirement as it has annoying mailing list popups.
EDIT: By audio I don't mean specific audio files or the audio output of specific applications, but the exact signal that would otherwise left my speakers.