I'm looking for a cross-platform (Android and web at the very least) todo list system that has what I think would be really basic features for tech-minded people:
- a REST-ful API (preferably with webhooks, but I suppose polling- or sync-based options might suffice)
- Saved searches (search folders, whatever you want to call them so I can setup some AND/OR logic between my tags or custom fields)
- Custom fields (like I get to define both the tag ("name", "key") and value)
- Reminders (snoozable is best).
- Free plan that has all of the above, OR a one-time purchase that isn't too expensive. But who in their right mind would pay 20 bucks a month for a todo list!
If it has more features (like file storage, email integration, etc.), that would add to the value and I might be willing to pay more, but the above are the essentials!