I am looking for a ToDo list application.
- some descriptive text per item
- zero to n other ToDo items the current item depends on
- state (open/done/disabled (while dependencies are not yet marked as done)) for each item
- optionally, a date at which the ToDo item is automatically marked as done
- possibly allows to sort items by a user-assigned priority
- stores dates at which items were marked as done
- synchronization between different machines within LAN (i.e. not via a 3rd-party server on the web)
- runs on MS Windows 7 and above
- free of charge
- stores its data locally (i.e. does not require accessing any cloud)
- a somewhat usable, point-and-click-based way to see and edit which items are open, and which items depend on which other items
- desktop application
- open source
- additional Android client with some synchronization capability (if possible, within LAN rather than going via an account somewhere on the web)
- also runnable on Linux or with a compatible Linux equivalent
- reasonably light-weight
Undesirable, but accepted in absence of more suitable solutions
- rather than a desktop application, runs on/creates its own server and can locally be accessed from within the browser
- TODO app with dependencies - Primarily looks for an Android app.
- A todo app that allows specifying task duration and more - Focused on temporal planning, looking primarily for cloud-based or mobile software.
- Task manager with two-way Google Calendar sync - Focus on synchronization, no requirement of dependencies, looking for an Android app.
- https://softwarerecs.stackexchange.com/questions/13704/task-mgmt-app-web-based-self-hosted - Question is quite vague and has no answers.
- Todo application for web or Linux machine - Primarily looking for Linux application, no requirement of dependencies.