As you haven't specified that you want the software to be Open Source (Free), or Premium, I would assume that you are opened to both as Camtasia is Premium.
So try using Evaer (Audio and Video Recorder)
It has wide number of features such as :
- Capture original Skype video and audio data to record with high quality.
- Supports recording single Skype video calls, Skype screen sharing sessions and up to 10 way Skype group video calls.
- Record Skype video calls directly to your hard disk with side-by-side, separate files, audio-only, local-webcam-only and remote-webcam-only mode.
- Changeable recording video codec, video resolution (supports 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p), aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9) and frame rate.
- Self-adaptive selection of video resolution and aspect ratio.
- Save Skype video message and Skype voicemail directly to your hard disk.
- Option to record Skype video calls into MP4 or AVI files.
- Option to record separate MP3 audio files with video calls.
- Option to record both sides sound, local sound only and remote sound only.
- Automatically record MP3 audio files if audio calls only.
- Answering machine for Skype video and voice incoming calls.
- Automatic chat reply.
- Easy to use with friendly UI.
- Free download to try and free to upgrade.
To get a detailed information over features, refer here.