I want a program for inputting a function defined by table of values in GUI.
feedgnuplot can turn a set of text lines with numbers into a graph in one move. I want to do the reverse - turn a graph I edited in GUI into a table of numbers.
Expected workflow is something like this:
$ drawgraph -3.2 2 -2.8 3 -2.5 7 -1.7 11 -1.1 9 -1 -9 -0.3 -7 0.2 -4 1.1 9 1.5 9 2 5 $
- Inputting the plot to be edited instead of creating one from scratch;
- Editing the plot not just point by point, but also with a "brush";
- Support of more than one plot;
- Logarithmical scale support;
- Subdividing, merging, optimizing;
- Applying transforms like smoothing or editing spectrum like in equalizer, adding noise, etc.;
Graphics and audio editors often have such function editor embedded, for example for "curves" tool. I want it standalone.