I've a system which should run in autarky (no internet connection) in an environment of unstable power supply (several outage per month). The system runs permanently python scripts (over several months the same script) At the moment I've the problem, that the install linux-based OS has problem with that environement as:
- Performs a disk check after outage => takes several hours
- During boot time, F1 for a regular boot has to be pressed(!)
- Booting ends up in a loop due to "something?"
What I'm looking for is a system that:
- recovers the last running action and continuous it
- does not need any user interaction after reboot
Is there such a high-availability linux-based operating system which offers this?