I am working with a few others from the network to set up a not formally affiliated with SE podcast. We were wondering what software to use with the following considerations in mind.
- 4 Geographically separated users
- Users need to video conference during the recording of the podcast
- The final podcast with be both video and audio, posting to YouTube, 4 talking heads
- Free software (though the perfect software I'd be willing to pay for)
- Preferably MP3 Audio and MP4 Video (willing to consider other options though)
Ideally one piece of software that can allow for video conferencing and both audio and video record the conversation.
Realistically I am guessing we are looking at 2-3 pieces of software.