I'm looking for a Password Manager with following features:
- secure (I think encrypted passwords should be standard)
- easy to use (common user, graphical interface, no shell)
- two step authentification
- should run on windwos
- (additional) clients for iOS or Android (how much sense makes this with the 2-step-auth?)
- is used by multiple users, but one master account should be enough
In the past we used keepass and the db file was synced via dropbox. We got issues with the lockfile, which was autocreated every time anyone accessed the database. I thought of using a repository, but the common users aren't able to use version control.
So is there any webservice oder cloud password manager, which is trustworthy?
Thanks for your advise.
[edit: rephrased question]