I want to develop an Android app, and there is a particular C# library I must use, so I am thinking of writing the whole app in C# (an Java/C# hybrid solution is also OK if that exists).
What IDE can I use?
- Runs on Linux, or Mac, or Windows (the more the better)
- Free, ideally open source
- Generated app must be releasable under the license I want (for instance open source). This means that any library embedded by the IDE should be either GNU-GPLv3 or more liberal (public domain would be ideal)
- Code autocompletion
- Live debugging using real device (emulator also OK)
- I don't need the IDE itself to run on Android, which is another question