More or less independent web dude washed ashore in Japan.
More or less recently more less than more.
More recently also less Japan and more Europe.
Is writing articles about topics that keep popping up regularly on Stackoverflow but seldom get the treatment they require, like:
- What Every Programmer Absolutely, Positively Needs To Know About Encodings And Character Sets To Work With Text
- The Great Escapism (Or: What You Need To Know To Work With Text Within Text)
- The Definitive Guide To PHP's isset And empty
- Handling Unicode Front To Back In A Web App
- How Not To Kill Your Testability Using Statics
Sometimes publishes smaller fallout projects on his Github account, like:
Member for 4 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 16 at 16:56