Python Developer (Full Stack) / DBA Lover of Python, databases and data science in general: big data, data mining, nlp, machine learning, IA.
Hi, I'm from Venezuela!
I'm a Developer with 4 years of experience. My vision when I start a project, is to understand the general flow and the goals, from the analysis, processing and visualization of the data, to get value and search for the success of the project. Also, i like to pushing the collaborative job.
Currently i'm interesting in projects related with data science.
I've been part of projects like:
- A project related to the procedures of the aeronautical sector, (as an architect and dba in PostgreSQL and a developer of services and processes ETL in PL/PgSQL, in person and remotely)
- A project for the versioning of PostgreSQL databases with Git, using Python
- A project for the visualization of SportBooks lines (using different languages and technologies among them: Node, Bash, PostgreSQL, PL/PgSQL, Redis, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Kibana, integrations of Slack, Sentry, Taiga)
- A project for the generation and control of rules with ATMs (using Python, Jquery UI, Django and PostgreSQL)
- Currently I'm in a team developing the backend for a social network app related with geolocation (using Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, PL/PgSQL, PostGIS, Swagger UI, Amazon S3 and more)
I obtained my Bachelor's Degree in Computing, through my thesis called: "Development of a web application based on text mining techniques for the analysis of topics on social network content through the use of Apache Spark", using Python/Django and PostgreSQL, during which time I obtained valuable knowledge in Big Data, Text Mining, Sentiment Analysis and NLP.
Additionally I have general knowledge in:
- Modeling of Databases and ETL development.
- Design patterns: MVC, Publisher-subscriber
- Bots integrations in Slack
- Intermediate use of GNU / Linux
You can find my linkedin profile here: www.linkedin.com/in/manuel-alejandro-carrero-aponte
Member for 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 at 15:38