I think a good engineer is a top-down thinker who combines abstractions together to create a structure. one should think -> design -> modularize -> implement -> abstract -> get things done, reinventing the wheel won't produce a car, that's simply what I believe in :
- “Modularity based on abstraction is the way things get done” - Barbara Liskov
- "good technicians implement, good engineers deliver "
- "standards, processes, and pipelines are what separate completed from accomplished " - Steve Goch
- "Talk is cheap, show me the code" - Linus Torvalds
here it is : -> "https://github.com/engMaher"
- "With focus, persistence & commitment, anything will be a matter of time"
- "it doesn't matter what you do as long as you do it right"
- "Lack of effective communication is the root of all evil & assumption is the mother of all f***ups"
- "Knowledge is an inexhaustible well. the more you share from it, the more you get"
- "It's harder to be kind than clever" - Jeff Bezos
- "There ain't no magic bullet to success, it all adds up " - Devaraj Sandberg
Member for 1 year, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 at 3:01