I'm an IT Architect, Developer, Analyst, Troubleshooter, and a trainer. As a trainer I teach several subjects like: .NET, Database, Java, J2EE, jBoss, weblogic, architectures, patterns, uml, etc. On a daily basis I'm involved (developing/architect/support) in the following subjects:
- Java and J2EE Web Services, EJBs, JPA, Servlets, JSF, SOA
- .NET WCF, ASP.NET, Sharepoint 2010, WPF, XAML e Silverlight
- Wordpress installation, configuration and development PHP+MySql
- SEO optimization
- Support to Joomla web sites.
- Databases, Oracle, PL-SQL, Sql Server, Integration Services, SQL.
- As a trainer: Java, J2EE,.NET and Databases
- Learning and developing Android, Windows 8 and iOS applications.
As you can see, I'm very heterogeneous professional with a deeply experience in .NET Architectures, Java architectures and with a very good experience in Database Servers and Programming as a trainer and developer. I'm also focused in digging more deeply in areas such as Data Analysis, Business Intelligence and Big Data. I'm also a certified freelancer trainer, PMP Certified, Enterprise Developer Certified and DB certified.
I'm qualified to work in all roles in IT areas, such as developer, project managing, architect, business analyst, etc.
Member for 2 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 23 '19 at 14:45