For the last six years I’ve been developing cloud-native applications. I know how to build and ship products from the idea stage to production. I have a deep understanding of the development processes. I worked at startups in an early stage and can easily adapt to a fast-evolving business condition.
- Fluency in Golang and Python 3;
- SQL databases such as CockroachDB and PostgreSQL. Advanced queries, schema and indexes optimization.
- NoSQL databases with various data models: Mongodb, Redis, Neo4j. Running them in a highly available cluster and scale horizontally. Understanding how data is replicated and what are the trade-offs between data consistency and performance.
- Highly scalable messaging services and queues: Google PubSub, Amazon SQS, Kafka;
- Building of fault-tolerant, horizontally scalable systems. Microservice architecture powered by Docker, Kubernetes/Docker Swarm and service mesh;
- Deep understanding of distributed systems: both theoretical basis and implementation details in real-world production systems;
- Excellent knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Experience writing code in a multithreaded/concurrent environment;
- Unit and integration testing;
- Other tools & frameworks: JS, Elixir, Asyncio, Consul, Prometheus, Sentry, gRPC, Istio, Websocket, OAuth2, RabbitMQ, Amazon S3, WebRTC, Postman, Postgis, GCM, APNS;
- APIs: Google, Facebook, Stripe, Amazon, Telegram, Mixpanel, Twilio, Instagram, Youtube;
- Had experience working remotely and in a distributed team;
AutobiographerApr 24 '19