- bkt: Subprocess caching CLI utility, written in Rust
- bash-cache: Caching / memoization utility for Bash
- ProfileGem: an extensible and modular way to control your Bash shell.
- prompt.gem: a clean, customizable prompt for your Bash shell.
- task-mon: Helper for pinging healthchecks.io
- F-ANSI: Java library for colored terminal output and cursor control via ANSI escape codes.
- b: Lightweight distributed issue tracker for Mercurial repositories.
I release all my StackOverflow/StackExchange code snippets under an Apache license, in case StackExchange's CC-BY-SA is insufficient for your use case.
This user hasn’t posted yet.