Looking for a Lua port (open source) of one of the next frameworks:
- the Myghty framerowk (python)
- or Mako (python - successor of Myghty)
- or HTML::Mason (Perl)
- or Mason (successor of HTML::Mason).
If nothing such exists (and probably doesn't exists, or my googling failed), looking for any Lua-web framework what uses embeded Lua in the web-pages (like php) but with the following attributes?
- component based with hierarchical page inheritance
- HTML templates (with embeded Lua code) at the 1st request are compiled into pure lua code what is cached
and on every subsequent request only are executed the compiled (cached) lua code
and, of course - every template execution is sandboxed
And finally, in fact, I didn't found any free Lua-framework can work at least "as php". (LSP - Lua Server pages AFAIK is commercial)
Know anyone such framework?