Edit after seeing the downvote
@Normal human Is that downvote because, I copy pasted the same answer to one another question ? May be I felt hyperactive after I felt that I had achieved something learning a new programming language and impementing something for which there is no alternative solution.
Anyway taking your suggestions in good spirit and formatting answer accordingly.
By the way I have clearly mentioned it is not free and costs 15 USD and the application shown in question costs 80 dollars. I agree that still it does not make it free.
I have written a small app for this and hosted at https://pdfcommentextractor.wordpress.com/).
I have added the following features in it:
- Provision to copy old highlight texts to comment pop ups retroactively..(that is you had not made the setting explained above before making the comment.).
- Provision to copy highlight texts to comment pop ups for highlights made from a tablet.
- Provision to specify delimiters in the comment generator.
Single file processing and bulk processing
- MY FAVORITE: Provision to split different colour highlights to different files
- Search for a string and highlight
If anybody is still looking for this requirement, you may try it....
Caveat: It is not free... It is the result of 1 months hardwork learning java and PDFBox. So please dont visit the site thinking it is a free app.
But if anyone wants to take the same path and develop from scratch, I can help with pointers, if you mail me at email@example.com