I'm looking for a Fortran compiler. I've heard of gfortran and Intel Fortran. I've heard intel fortran is faster.
- Must support Fortran 90
- The more features of Fortran 95/2003/2008 supported the better.
- Must support OpenMP
- Must support MPI
- Must support some form of BLAS
- Should output good error messages. I'm just getting started with Fortran, so I'll be making a lot of mistakes.
- It is important, that the compiler should produce efficient, highly-optimized executable assembly, particularly for matrix operations (so if it is tightly optimising for its favorite BLAS Library, that would be good).
- The compiler could be free or commercial.