I'm looking for a photo morphing software that I can use to obtain something like this:


It's strange I cannot find one online and most of the questions here on Software Recommendations are unanswered.

2 Answers 2


I have not used one in decades. But in reality, there are a ton of them.

One problem is that they are cheap software, that says they are free but in reality cost around $30. So I have not tried any of them in years. And I am more "picky" on what I install on my computers now, so I do not try anymore. And I can not recommend any of them. :(

One option is using Blender, which is a reliable and robust software, and deforming the mesh. There are some tutorials on YouTube. Some really old, but here is one with the current interface.

But the dedicated ones are way, way easier and faster. The tutorial itself is 15 mins long and that can be done in 3.


I use blender,it is free and powerful.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.