- I'm doing a Systematic Literature Review;
- the relevant information is so much easier to find when the keywords I need are already permanently highlighted;
- however, manually permanently highlighting keywords over dozens of PDFs is boring, time-consuming, and robotic;
Obs.: I'm talking about keywords' occurrence all over the article text, not just in the "keywords" section.
My questions are:
- are there free software tools for doing batch permanent highlighting on PDFs?
- if they do exist, can you please point me at least one of them?
- if you can point me at least one of them, can you please write, or point me a how to tutorial on using the tool for batch permanently highlighting?