I tried to google this question, and I came across a million different links. Everyone describes different libraries and tools, but I felt there was too much unnecessary information online. It was as if anyone did a little python project created a youtube channel and tried to teach... so I wanted to ask the opinion of the community here with a hope to get a better answer.
Mainly, I would like to build a simple web-based tool that does a numerical analysis based on user input and puts results in table and figure format on the screen. What platform is best to do these below with python? Do you have any example you can share or direct me to? Please give me your insights on the subject matter. I already created the numerical analysis part of the python code using
visual studio code.
Features of the tool would be:
- Input arguments to be inputted in a table format with numeric values
- A run button to execute the analysis
- Show numerical results in a table format on the screen
- Show 2D and 3D plots in results section
- Results (tables and plots) should be printable into a pdf so a print button would be necessary
- A menu bar where one can "save, saveas, open, ..." etc. One can save the input values into a "problem1.abc" file so it can be loaded later to directly execute.
- A sign-in module at the beginning so only someone with authentication could use the app.
- How does it work when multiple people wants to use the app? The webapp should be accessible to multiple people independently at the same time.