I often take pictures of distant buildings with a Pixel6pro Android phone which has a 4x optical zoom (telephoto).
The building is typically a bit too high and large to take in a single 4x shot, but fits in 4 shots:
Question: What app helps me take the necessary shots, and stitches them into a high-quality JPG file?
- If I use the 2x zoom, the building is fully covered in a single shot, but it severely lacks details.
- The stock camera's
Photo Spheremodes do not let me switch to the 4x lens.
- I am only shooting far-away flat objects, no foreground/background, so 2D stitching is probably enough. No need for sphere-like output, as my goal is to export a 2D JPG.
- The level of details should be as close as possible as what the 4x lens gives.
- Bonus if the app shows me a preview that guides me to fully cover the building.
- Below 50$, great if gratis, wonderful if open source.