I am looking for a simple, portable, and cross-platform way to keep an encrypted password file.
Right now I'm using https://encipher.it/ and emailing myself the encrypted text whenever I change it. It's not great because I'm just trusting that the website is doing everything client-side.
Things I would like
- Ability to easily edit the file and re-encrypt when done.
- Being required to enter a password every time I view or edit the file.
- Not to have to create a disk image or anything.
- No accounts or anything that I could get locked out of.
- Easy sync to/from cloud.
- Ability to edit from multiple devices (android, macbook, linux computer, etc).
- Bonus would be to have Deniable Encryption
Does anything like this exist?