Are there any open-source Portfolio Tracker software for the Linux Desktop?
I'm looking into doing foreign exchange trading (forex). More specifically, I'd like to trade cryptocurrency pairs like Bitcoin and Monero (XMR-BTC)
Unfortunately, as I'm just simulating orders, I'm fiding that [a] it's very complex to stay on-top of my profit/loss over time when trading with different quantites back-and-forth and [b] GNU Cash just isn't quite up to this task, due to lack of precision
What I am looking for:
- Something where I manually type in all my investment transactions (eg
last week I bought 0.342465753 XMR and I paid with 0.0025 BTCand
today I sold 0.3 XMR and got 0.0023946 BTC)
- Something that can track the value of all my assets in cryptocurrency (ie I don't care the value in dollars or euros. I just want to see my net worth calculated in Bitcoins).
- Something that will give me fancy reports (eg yearly/monthly/weekly profit/loss reports, tell me my average overall buy-in for each currency, etc)
What I'm not looking for:
- Something that queries my bank accounts and injests data for me
- An app where I purchase actual investments (eg stocks) inside the app itself
- A mobile app
- A cloud-based web app