Recently a court in Germany decided that employers need to track their employees working time. However, several companies who have a remote-working setup don't do that - they just trust their employees.
Is there a web-service that can...
- Let users login using GSuite
- Let users basically click on a button "I'm working"
- Let users manually edit the 5 working days
- Give a summary of the working hours of the current week / the past month
- Notify if the past weeks hours don't match the expected hours.
A paid (non-self hosted) service would also be fine. If it integrates with Personio / Google calendar it would be a bonus.
Preferred would a gratis self-hosted web service.