I am working with Oracle Database (mostly writing queries, stored procedures and creating tables). The problem is that I can not find a modern IDE to work with Oracle such as Visual Studio Code (I want to have code autocompletion option, automatical code checking, useful code color schemes etc as VScode does).
So far I have tried:
- PL/SQL Developer - good one, but code assistance is awful.
- SQL Developer - not so much difference with PL/SQL Developer.
- DBeaver - the same story.
- JetBrains DataGrip: I can not use it due to corporate restrictions.
- Oracle and PL/SQL add-on for Visual Studio Code: nice one, but exxtremely slow (simple select * from table execution takes 20-30 seconds here and less than 1 second in PL/SQL Developer).
So I am looking for something like DataGrip or Visual Studio Code add-on for Oracle and PL/SQL. I understand that my question is off-topic, but I really do not know where else I can ask such a question (if you could provide me such a source, I would be very grateful).
I am working on Windows, no Powershell.
Any help appreciated.