I live in Turkey but I speak only Russian and English. I want to browse Turkish websites and shop in Turkish online shops. What's the best browser (and, possibly, an extension for it) for Linux, Android, or iPad to translate websites?
Desiderata, sorted by priority descending:
- High quality translation.
- When the translation is turned on, if I click on a link that leads to a website in the same language, it should also get translated.
- It should let me log into websites and see translated versions of whatever I would see while logged in.
- Good UI.
- It shouldn't break websites.
- It shouldn't send my cookies or passwords I use to 3rd party servers.