TLDR: Trying to find something like this.
Long version: I'm looking for task manager/todo list/issue tracker with ability to represent parent/child tasks by making a graph. Some features I would like:
- Interactive, so I can move tasks, fold and unfold parents, create new links.
- Self-hosted, I want it for personal usage and don't want to store it on third-party servers.
- Traditional list view of tasks.
- Good UI, optional but would be great.
- Web-based, so I can access it with different devices.
- Free or at least not costing 300$+
Some programs that I already know but decided not use them:
- Jira with plugins  . Not self-hosted + too expensive.
- Trac. Bad UI + non-interactive graph.
- Gameplan. It's looks very cool but it's not self-hosted + I'm not sure if it has list view + too expensive.
- Redmine with easy WBS plugin (on the image above). It is the best solution I could find for now but live editing is under paywall + I don't really like redmine.