I'm looking for a note taking app that:
- Is web based so I can use it with a browser mostly in both a phone and in a PC
- Can search through the note contents or at least the titles or tags
- Asks for a password everytime you want to read a specific note or group of notes or access the whole app itself. Any of this options is okay! What I want to accomplish is that if I borrow my phone/PC to someone, they can't read my notes without knowing the password, like one can easily do with Google Keep and Microsoft OneNote in a logged in device.
- It is not Microsoft OneNote
- Optional: Logs itself out when idle for some minutes or requires the password again to access a recently opened note after some minutes of being idle
Why not OneNote: Its webapp is too slow to use, it sometimes fails to load a note, (I guess it is because it has a lot of tools to load and that I am using my password protected sections through their webapp).