What is the best app for alert notifications in an IT environment? We have been using Telegram so far, but I have gotten complaints about it.
We use it for programs like Splunk or Zabbix and a few others that send out alerts when things are not working as expected.
What we like to have:
- The possibility to connect directly to other programs (like Zabbix or Splunk)
- Easy to set up
- Preferably a web environment
What would be nice:
- Also connect to an exchange mailbox, so if there is a new email, a notification is sent out
- That we can take ownership of the alert and acknowledge it once it is fixed
- That we can use a plugin that will also notify us when we are working on our PC (via Chrome add-on for example)
- That it is running in the cloud
So far I have found Opsgenie, Signl4, and Pushover, but googling my question doesn't give me the right options.