Is there software I can use to flip and rotate my screen like this? The default option that is available in the display settings isn't what I'm looking for. Here's what I want:

flipped and rotated screen contents


  • is it a horizontal flip plus a vertical flip? – svetlana May 18 at 5:10
  • Do you own a mirror and a lens? ;) :) :) :) – RockPaperLz- Mask it or Casket Jun 8 at 8:29
  • IMHO, in many cases this is a feature of the display driver (like Intel or AMD). What do you mean by "the default option" isn't what I'm looking for? Does that option work? If it works, why don't you like it? – Thomas Weller Jun 8 at 10:19
  • Not sure if iRotate does what you need. I can't try on Windows 7 and don't want to try on WIndows 10. It's quite old, but who cares? – Thomas Weller Jun 8 at 10:26
  • Control-Alt + arrows ? – Anonymous Jun 8 at 17:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.