Lets say i have a sequence of steps to be done
- There is a pre-baked image present with all the dependencies
- i have some additional code which is kept constantly enhanced and prefer to host it in a bitbucket or github or gitlab.
- there is a k8s cluster where i wanted to perform these tasks so that it is easy to scale in and out
Following are the tasks which is the basic expectation
- pull the pre baked image from dockerhub or some cntainer registry into a kubernetes pod/container
- do a git clone of a given repository
- need to run through some commands (typical tasks - could be a lint check/ test or some code execution in go/python./
- terminate the k8s pod/container and scale back to zero to await for a new coommand.
i read there are some capabilities of camelk but has a very tight binding with Java - but are there any alternative libraries to do this block of statements in python/golang on a kubernetes cluster ?