For an old laptop (2GHz, 1GB RAM) I am looking for such a Linux distribution:
- Supports 32-bit processors, and has not announced that they will phase out 32-bit support.
- Is maintained (please link to the bug tracker, it must show discussions within the last month).
- Contains this software:
- Secure web browser that can display modern websites.
- Japanese IME.
- Receives security updates. For instance if an exploit is found in the web browser, it gets updated by the distribution itself, it does not require me to download and install a new version manually.
- Lubuntu, Ubuntu MATE, Peppermint are not solutions because they are planning to phase out 32-bit support.
- LXLE is not a solution because it has not had any developer discussion within a month.