I would like to know if there is any tool, that can:
- stick to a folder structure and work with its content (embedded-mode)
- dynamically populate active file to a tabular format (JSON and XML is challenge here)
- editing values in the active data
- (create view-like queries to combine information from more objects) optionally
- maintain a structure between files (metadata/?), being able to process these kind of files (bold must have):
- CSV, TSV, text_files
- (XLS) optionally
- (PDF) optionally
- (images*) optionally
- Run Linux and Windows (and optionally Mac) environments
Based on my previous research, this need can fulfill so called "DMS" (Document Management System), however I have not found any that run in local file-system in embedded mode.
I have already found something that resembles what I am searching for, however BaseX seems to me too much complicated (additionally with xquery language which I do not understand well). I would prefer something that is more graphical user friendly. Also if sqlite can be handled, it would be better.