- Are there any differences between the programs
Sandcastle Help File Builder,
Or are these programs the same in functionality and you can use any of them?
I'm looking for a program to document the code.
- Free of charge;
- ability to work in Windows;
- ability to build UML diagrams (class diagrams) on the basis of an existing project;
- formation of documentation based on an existing project.
I assume to use one of the programs:
- Sandcastle Help File Builder (SHFB);
I skimmed through the program documentation and compiled a table.
Table of comparisons
| Candidate | Windows | UML diagram | Documentation | Free | | ----------| --------| ----------- | ------------- | ---- | | SHFB | + | ? | + | + | | DoxyPress | + | ? | + | + | | Doxygen | + | ? | + | + |
I expect to develop applications on