I am seeking recommendations for a duplicate file finder for Windows with the following features:
- Portable (no writing to registry or outside of its own folder)
- Easy to add/remove folders and subfolders that will be searched without having to manually type in every folder name
- Shows date/time and folder for each result
- Can delete specific duplicate files from the results within the application
- No false-positives
- Works well with an OS dark theme.
I tried AllDup, but it failed for requirement #6.
I also tried the duplicate file finder in FreeCommander, but it failed for requirements #2 and #6.
Open-source is preferred, but not required. A simple binary comparison is fine.