My goal is to document the issues I'm facing. E.g. I upgrade
2.7 and something breaks. I document the symptoms, the cause, the solution, add the relevant tags. So that later I could come back and deal with the issue more quickly. And possibly link to it.
I don't consider starting a blog, since I believe that takes more time. I need something more sketchy. Primarily for myself, but it can be public.
- an easy way to add articles
- a list of articles ordered by date (in a blog-like manner)
- some sort of markdown to write the articles
- tags and probably categories
- full text-search within a category (or constrained by tags)
An online solution is probably preferable, but a self-hosted one would probably also do. Unless I need to run some resource-intensive software like, supposedly, Elasticsearch or some Java software.
Probably something like https://gist.github.com/ but with tags and search capabilities.