I love Samsung S10's wide-angle lens, but unfortunately the Samsung camera app does not allow it to be used in "hyperlapse" mode (=timelapse mode).
Is there an app that allows Samsung S10 smartphones to record timelapses using the camera's physical wide-angle camera?
- Uses the full resolution of Samsung S10's wide-angle camera.
- Gratis, ideally open source.
- No watermarks.
- Allows to select speed (examples: 1 second per minute, 1 second per hour, etc)
- Allows to select aspect ratio
- Microsoft Hyperlapse is not good because it records in low resolution. Also, it stitches unfashionable Microsoft auto-promotion frames at the end of your videos.