I learnt python till oop and a bit more.
I searched the internet about python game engines. But it recommends framework instead of gui based engine.
Is there any good gui game engine which python is the game scripting language.
My requirements are:
- Simple as PyGame (if possible)
- The game logic is programming and adding sprites, sounds, and others like saving, etc are GUI.
- Not compulsory for any sort of inbuilt image,sound and other editors except the main needed editors.
- No need of any sort of 3D.
- Lightweight and must support 2GB Ram, 32bit and Slow computers (Not too slow).