I recently completed Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, a Puzzle game, that revolves around it's physics engine. The main game mechanic is being able to slice various parts of the terrain and objects, and then drag and push them around to solve puzzles.
For example in one of the levels you are confronted with a almost vertical cliff of stone and must slice of pieces to build ramps to get the the top.
I'm looking for another game like that:
- Must be a Puzzle Game
- Must involve Physics, in the puzzles (Eg momentum, object destruction etc)
- Must be Character orientated, I want to play as a character.
- Should be First Person, a third person games might work, but I liked the first person kinda deal.
- Should NOT be combat focused, combat can be a thing, but it shouldn't be a FPS, with puzzle elements. The puzzles must be the true focus.
- Should be 3D
- Ideally would be available through Steam
- Ideally would be for windows and linux, but being only availble for one of those would be Ok.
- Ideally would cost less than $100
I don't care how old or new the game is, so long as it will run on modern windows/linux. I don't play many games, so even games that are super well known, I might have overlooked.