I'm looking for a software to archive digital documents that has at least the following features:
- is installed locally (no server)
- is FOSS
- runs in Ubuntu
- allows to organize documents of the same type (e.g. taxes, receipts, certificates, ...) in folders and subfolders or categories and subcategories)
Other features I'd appreciate but are not essential are:
- allows to export/import the archive easily. I don't need a specific fuction for that, but moving the archive from one device to another should be as easy as copy and paste a folder.
- allows to creation of fields other than the standard ones
- allows to archive "multi-file documents" (e.g. an email and its attachments) as a single object
Finally, I'd prefer a software that does not have a paid version that offers something more than the FOSS-only one.
Ideally it should be something like calibre but less library-focused.
Do you have any suggestion?