We work with a lot of partners and are required to track various certifications for them which expire periodically.
An example would be all of our partners in New York may be required to provide a permit document (expiring at the expiration date on the permit) and a COI document (expiring six months after it's provided), while a partner in Chicago would be required to provide a license and a COI, each with their own expiration dates.
We do this for a few hundred partners across about a dozen different cities, with each city having its own specific required documents / certifications.
We want to be able to:
- set which certifications are required for different partner types based on location
- track which partners have all of their required certifications, and
- be able to follow-up on them as they expire.
- we could automate the notices to partners about expired / missing required certifications
- partners would be able to upload the docs themselves, which we could then approve or edit as necessary
- we could pull the data into our existing reporting environment so we could make Tableau reports off of it
Currently, this is tracked in a spreadsheet and a shared folder, but that's obviously not scalable and is error prone.